A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Lennox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Lennox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lennox
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lennox Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Lennox, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lennox graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Lennox has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley M Lennox MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shelley M. Lennox practice?
- Dr. Shelley Lennox has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shelley Lennox practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Pulmonologists.