Learn more about Dr. Shelley Machuta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Machuta
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Machuta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Machuta, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Machuta graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Machuta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley Machuta MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shelley Machuta practice?
- Dr. Shelley Machuta has 8 office locations.
Dr. Shelley Machuta practices Radiation Oncology near Austell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Austell Radiation Oncologists.