A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Machuta-Fernandes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Machuta-Fernandes, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Machuta-Fernandes graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Machuta-Fernandes has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley R Machuta-Fernandes MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shelley R. Machuta-Fernandes practice?
- Dr. Shelley Machuta-Fernandes has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shelley Machuta-Fernandes practices Radiation Oncology near Austell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Alpharetta, GA.
See Austell Radiologists.