A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Machuta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Machuta, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Machuta graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Machuta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley Machuta MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shelley Machuta practice?
- Dr. Shelley Machuta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shelley Machuta practices Radiation Oncology near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Austell, GA and Canton, GA.
See Alpharetta Radiologists.