inactive

Overall Review

no change

May 6th, 2014
My hemicolectomey surgery experience
I was found to be of cancer of the colon. Really scared n the need of finding a good surgeon. I first explored well known medical centers, such as Stanford & UCSF. The surgeons has many publication, in the forefront of medical technology, however patient ratings was not really good (mostly below average). I then focused to the surgeons in my clinic (PAMF). Rationale is I would rather have a good practitioner versus good Professor/Researcher. I found Marks to be personable, very experienced (at least one hemicolectomey procedure per week), and passionate in what she is doing. My procedure went through smoothly as planned, recovery is good, she visited me everyday with good instructions, twice over ruled and changed medication and treatment during the six days in the Stanford Hospital. I found Dr. Marks to be really good, she has intense interest in your well being. I would recommend her to my family. Actually my brother will have Dr. Marks do a procedure on him.

February 26th, 2009
removal of infected ventral hernia mesh..
After over a year of "band-aide" treatment by the orginal surgeon who nicked my bowel, my care was transfered to Dr. Marks. She skillfully took on my difficult and complicated case, did a very thorough work-up, and was successful in removing the useless infected mesh. She saved my life.