A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley McClure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley McClure is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley McClure, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McClure graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. McClure has 1 hospital affiliations:
- William Newton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley Ann McClure MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Phlebology.
- Where does Dr. Shelley A. McClure practice?
- Dr. Shelley McClure has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelley McClure practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Phlebology near Winfield, KS.
See Winfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Winfield Phlebologists.