Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shelley Mcclure
Dr. Shelley Mcclure, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winfield, KS, with other offices in Hutchinson, KS and Wichita, KS (and 1 other location). She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hematology and Gynecology. Dr. Mcclure is affiliated with William Newton Memorial Hospital. Dr. Mcclure has received 2 awards. She speaks Spanish and English.
Dr. Shelley Mcclure has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Dr. Shelley Mcclure is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winfield, KS.
Dr. Klas Miller
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Winfield, KS 0.87 mi13
Dr. Douglas Moore
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine
Winfield, KS 0.87 mi12
Dr. James Winblad
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Surgery, Gynecology
Winfield, KS 1.98 mi40