Dr. Shelley Miyamoto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shelley Miyamoto?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 11th, 2011

My Favorite Pediatric Cardiologist

We have seen 4 or 5 different pediatric cardiologists and one electro-physicist. Dr. Miyamoto had a more holistic approach to my daughter and her condition. This is the first time she was not "just a heart". Her questions and explanations were thorough and she presented them in a reassuring manner. I am less worried now than I have been in the last two years. My teen-age child also likes and trusts her. I'm not a medical expert, but I have a lot of experience with cardiologists and I would encourage to do whatever it takes to have your child seen by her.

April 3rd, 2010