A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Moore, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Moore has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley Wheeler Moore MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shelley W. Moore practice?
- Dr. Shelley Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelley Moore practices Emergency Medicine near Austin, TX.
See Austin Emergency Physicians.