A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Oliver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oliver
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oliver Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Oliver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
- Poudre Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley M Oliver MD is a female Sports Medicine, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shelley M. Oliver practice?
- Dr. Shelley Oliver has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelley Oliver practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Fort Collins, CO.
See Fort Collins Surgeons and Fort Collins Family Physicians.