A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Oliver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oliver
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oliver Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Oliver has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
- Poudre Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley M Oliver MD is a female Sports Medicine, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shelley M. Oliver practice?
- Dr. Shelley Oliver has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelley Oliver practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Fort Collins, CO.
See Fort Collins Orthopedic Surgeons and Fort Collins Sports Medicine Doctors.