A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Ost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Ost is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ost
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Ost, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ost graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ost has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley Rae Ost MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shelley R. Ost practice?
- Dr. Shelley Ost has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shelley Ost practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Cordova, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN.
See Cordova Internists and Cordova Pediatricians.