Learn more about Dr. Shelley Ost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Ost is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ost
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ost Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Ost, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ost graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ost has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley Rae Ost MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shelley R. Ost practice?
- Dr. Shelley Ost has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shelley Ost practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Cordova, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN.
See Cordova Internists and Cordova Pediatricians.