A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Ost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Ost, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ost graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Ost has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ost accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 24 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan