A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Ramos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Ramos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Ramos, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Ramos has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shelley B. Ramos practice?
Dr. Shelley Ramos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Obstetricians & Gynecologists.