Dr. Shelley Ray MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

October 29th, 2016
Wonderful and Caring Staff!! While inside the practice you feel at ease and comfortable.

October 14th, 2016
VERY PLEASED
Dr Shelley Ray is the very best! She is very caring and smart. They have recently gone through a huge transition with staff, the atmosphere is so much better than in the past. All staff members are very kind and helpful now!

September 28th, 2016
She is a great doctor and explained all concerns about my skin.

September 28th, 2016
Great Dermatology office!
I have been seeing Dr. Ray for several years. She is extremely knowledgeable and her staff is always so friendly.

September 26th, 2016
Very Pleased
Dr Ray and her staff were all very friendly and courteous. After signing in, I was called back within a few minutes. Dr Ray was very knowledgeable about my condition and able to offer a lot of help. I am very pleased and would highly recommend her.

September 14th, 2016
Carol
Doc was thorough. Receptionist rude, all visits.

January 9th, 2016
I made an appointment for a body scan for skin cancer and information on lip plumping. I was told to remove everything from the waist up; Dr Davis checked my skin and said the moles were not a problem, and that was it. When I asked for a body scan, I assumed it would be full body without actually having to state that. Does cancer not occur on the lower half of the body? Should I have voiced these concerns? Yes, but truthfully I was in shock and then I was dressed and paying a copay. I was very disappointed in this experience and now must find another doctor to complete the exam.

September 24th, 2015
Happy
I saw the physician assistant and I thought she was very nice and thorough. I will be going back and see her again. It was easier getting an appointment with her then it was with Dr. Ray.

July 26th, 2012
Happy Camper
I followed the referral process and even though I had to wait to get an appoitment to she Dr. Shelley I felt the wait was well worth it. Her Assistants are Physician Assistants trained in Dermatology and I will see one of them the next time.

July 29th, 2010
I HILDA RUTH BALDWWIN, HAS ONLY BEEN TO HER ONCE. I CAN SAY SHE IS VERY NICE, I AM GOING BACK TO HER OFFICE TOMORROW AND I KNOW ALL THE STAFE IS NICE. I THINK SHE'S GREAT.

March 26th, 2010
After waiting 2 hours to see Dr. Ray I was seen by an assistant.The assistant was very kind, but I do not know how experienced or qualified she was. This is the first time I have been to a doctor three times and never seen the doctor. I have been seen by assistants at other doctors but was always asked if this was ok. Even getting an appointment is a hassle as she insists on getting a recommendation from another doctor. (A doctor will send you to a dermatologist? - Go figure)

April 24th, 2009
She was in and out like a flash. Took her less than 3 minutes, no joke.
My entire appointment from entering door to checking out was 2 hrs and 43 minutes. Most of time waiting for slow poke receptionist to enter my information into computer - she types like my husband - one finger at a time - hunt and peck - (I agree with other poster the check out clerk is rude)I asked to speak with her supervisor and the clerk actually stated to me : "Ma'am I let her know about your complaint". Across the hall was a lady with short blond hair I am now told was Judy, the office manager. When she heard all of this she actually ducked behind the wall and eased the door shut. She did not even have the decency to come out.Once called back to exam room I waited an eternity. I could hear them laughing and carrying on at the nurses desk like a party.