- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Roaten is Excellent. Dr. Roaten has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Roaten, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Roaten graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Roaten has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roaten accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Roaten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shelley P. Roaten practice?
Dr. Shelley Roaten practices Family Medicine and Adult Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shelly Roaten