A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Roaten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Roaten is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roaten
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Roaten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Roaten, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roaten graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roaten has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley Poe Roaten MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shelley P. Roaten practice?
- Dr. Shelley Roaten has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shelley Roaten practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.