A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Roaten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Roaten is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roaten
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Roaten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Roaten, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roaten graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roaten has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley Poe Roaten MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shelley P. Roaten practice?
- Dr. Shelley Roaten has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shelley Roaten practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.