A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Rutherford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Rutherford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Rutherford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutherford graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Rutherford has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley Rae Rutherford MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shelley R. Rutherford practice?
- Dr. Shelley Rutherford has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelley Rutherford practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Family Physicians.