Dr. Shelley Schuler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shelley Schuler?

June 1st, 2015

She found a melanoma before it spread - for which I'm grateful.

April 24th, 2015

Extremely Obnoxious & Hurtful Doctor, who did not care about me at all

This doctor is one of the worst doctor I have ever visited. The moment you walk into the little out-dated office, there are nasty notes posted everywhere. The office had the wrong reason I was seeing the doctor. Dr Schuler was disgusted I didn't remember the exact milligrams of a drug I took a decade ago. Dr. Schuler was not interested in trying new approaches to my problems despite the fact I told her I was here because past therapies did not work. She just referred me to other doctors and was not concerned with helping me. She gave me articles from the internet. I did not pay to see a specialist to get internet articles. I could have done that my self. I got a list of paper of drug store brand products, that obvious do not work because I am going to the doctor for help. Help being the key word. I got one little tiny sample packet (and you know these offices are showered if same) I have never felt more disrespected and unvalued. If your looking for a dermatologist, there must be tons of other doctors to choose from who would actually treat you decently. I cannot not believe Main Line Health would allow such an obnoxious office and doctor into their network.

March 11th, 2015

Love her and the results.

July 11th, 2013

Don't go to her. She ordered an ANA screen for me and didn't know that many years earlier Main Line Labs had changed the number of tests they do for that screen. She should have ordered the screen with no reflex tests. It cost me an extra $600 - all unnecessary blood work.

August 9th, 2012

Dr Schuler is excellent. After a thorough examination, she discovered I had melanoma. I can't thank her enough for the early detection and now I am fully recovered.

May 16th, 2012

Mean Condescending Lady = Schuler

Worst doctor I ever had to see. First I had to wait 50 mins to see her for 10 mins. I was in a gown, and she didn't knock before entering or say sorry for the wait. She was very condescending, talked to me like I was an idiot for having questions and ever getting sun exposure. I asked about natural products for sun tan lotion, she said "shade". I told her I use spf 15, and said "that works like spit, use 50 and up" when I asked why I need 50 when 15 keeps me from burning she took it like I was saying I was the expert. and said "I am doing my job when I tell you to wear 50" Then when I questioned the dangers of the chemicals in sun screen that I heard on the news, she said"I dont listen to gossip" - Awful, didn't take my questions seriously. In fact she looked like I was in conveniencing her (after I waited 50 mins) and only had smart comments to make, nothing of substance, very mean lady!

July 28th, 2011

Shelley Schuller is very friendly and open and takes the conservative approach to addressing needs. She'd rather be safe that sorry which has been helpful in my care.

March 2nd, 2010

Thankful for my diagnosis

I had to wait 3 months to get an appointment as a new patient with Dr. Schuler. By the time I got in, the condition I was seeing her for subsided. I wasn't sure about her the first visit. I was following up for a seperate condidition when the original rash flared up. I was thankful for her quick and throgouh diagnosis of my rare skin condition. Now that we have a rapport, she is much better at the bedside.

November 7th, 2009

Dr. Schuler is very curt with patients, often made me feel that asking questions was not my place. If I expressed concerns about teh medications she gave me, I was dismissed.

September 5th, 2017