A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Shapiro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Shapiro, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Shapiro has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shapiro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shelley M. Shapiro practice?
Dr. Shelley Shapiro practices Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiologists.