Learn more about Dr. Shelley Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Shapiro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Shapiro, MD, PHD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Shapiro has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley M Shapiro MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shelley M. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Shelley Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelley Shapiro practices Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiologists.