Dr. Shelley Shapiro MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

October 1st, 2015
Best Doc Ever
Dr. Shelly Shapiro is top notch she is the best I've been with her for almost 9yrs now she is no nonsense she does not mess around as a patient of hers I'm so blessed to have her as my Doctor. When I first came to her I was so bad she was thinking of putting on a heart and lung Trans plant list but she found answer for my problem I've been fortunate to be here for my grand children a little longer and feel strong enough to take care of them. True she. Has a rough exterior but with compassion. She and her staff are NO.1 in the country. I've met other pat 5th at come from Alaska to come see her you won't regret your choice . Thank You Dr. Shaprio

March 7th, 2014
No Nonsense Doctor
Dr. Shapiro is an excellent doctor. What you have to get past is her rough exterior. She is a no nonsense doctor. She tells it like it is. She is the leading expert on pulmonary arterial hypertension. She saved my wife's life and I'm thankful for that. Her staff was very helpful too.

May 8th, 2012
They say she is good, but you could die while waiting to get an appointment with her . U.C.L.A has the world's worst communication system and getting an appointment with after going through all her minions is very nerve wracking! She is so sheltered by her staff we just gave up on her!