Dr. Shelley Stanko MD Patient Reviews

3.4

January 31st, 2015
your appointment is alwaya 2 hrs late

February 3rd, 2011
Dr. Stanko has always been understanding and thorough with me. I've had to wait in her office, but my experience has been that this is because of the extra time she spends with patients. Any time I've had an emergency, she's made time to see me, and has been very good in follow up on my medical conditions.

April 30th, 2010
Sick and couldn't see me
I had an appointment with her and seen her on a Wed. I was coughing horribly, and felt terrible. I had chills, etc. She refilled my normal prescriptions, and said well you have sinus infection, I got increasingly sicker and started running a temp of 103. I called her office so that I could get in 2 days later because I wasn't getting any better (this was during the swine flu outbreak) and they stated " she is all booked up and I am sorry that you aren't any better, you will just have to go to urgent treatment care".She is my physician not an urgent treatment care Dr who doesn't know anything my past history, and who can't really even speak clear English. She should have made time.

June 15th, 2009
disappointed
waited over 2 hours then she spent less than 10 minutes in room with me--I was not satisfied with my visit--I heard how great she was & caring--not on the day I saw her--been waiting way over a week for her office to call with a procedure that was to be scheduled at hospital---still not heard anything---that will be my 1 and only time at her office