A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Stiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Stiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Stiner, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Stiner graduated from Pikeville College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Stiner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Health - Beech Grove
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley Regina Stiner DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shelley R. Stiner practice?
- Dr. Shelley Stiner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shelley Stiner practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Beech Grove, IN and Mooresville, IN.
See Indianapolis Primary Care Doctors.