Learn more about Dr. Shelley Stiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Stiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stiner
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Stiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Stiner, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Stiner graduated from Pikeville College. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Stiner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Health - Beech Grove
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley R Stiner DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shelley R. Stiner practice?
- Dr. Shelley Stiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelley Stiner practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Primary Care Doctors.