Learn more about Dr. Shelley Street:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Street is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Street, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Street graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Street has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Street accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shelley V. Street practice?
Dr. Shelley Street practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macon, GA and Clinton Township, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Pediatricians, and Detroit Sports Medicine Doctors.