Learn more about Dr. Shelley Street:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Street is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Street, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Street graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Street has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Street accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shelley V. Street practice?
Dr. Shelley Street practices Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Sports Medicine Doctors, Detroit Pediatricians, and Detroit Neurologists.