A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelley Street:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelley Street is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelley Street, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Street graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Street has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelley V Street MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shelley V. Street practice?
- Dr. Shelley Street has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shelley Street practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macon, GA and Clinton Township, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Pediatricians.