Overall Review

3.1

March 15th, 2016
In 8-10 yrs, she saw me once or twice. She booked me with younger doctors. I'm easy. Problem? They'll suggest drugs first, I didn't like that. The last straw for me was when I had blood work done which I asked for all and specific STDs. The office said I WAS CLEAR. I had a follow up question 2-3 days later and discovered they didn't test me for everything I asked for!!! I called and left msgs for Williams to call me 3 or 4 times about this and she NEVER returned my call. GOODBYE Dr. W!!!!

December 15th, 2015
She is easy to get an appointment with. I've never had to wait very long to be seen. Dr. Williams does not listen to what I have to say. I really prefer to be seen by her PA Michelle. She listens and works with me. Their med tech who draws your blood and takes your BP has an awful attitude. She is rude and got angry with me when I asked her to wash her hands before drawing my blood.

May 6th, 2015
FABULOUS MADE ME FEEL LIKE I MATTERED

December 3rd, 2012
Don't go here
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Williams and after this last experience will never go back. Everytime we make an appt, it takes at least 40 mins to see someone - a nurse who takes your vitals and then you are put in a room to wait another 10 mins before seeing a dr - who isn't Dr.Williams. On the last visit - I went there early, there was no one else in the room and yet it took 40 mins to see the dr. The receptionist came back from lunch and promptly made a personal phone call before even speaking to me. The intern could not figure out what was wrong with me and my husband said that when she conferred with dr williams that dr williams did not want to be bothered. I was in extreme pain but not one person had a caring attitude. Oh no wait - Dr Williams was very cordial during her phone call in which she asked her friend to remind her to bring her stamp home so she could make it "legit". Avoid this Dr - at all costs.

September 14th, 2012
In order to renew my blood pressure med, she made me come in to her office. After waiting one hour, I was seen by a physician's assistant who took my blood pressure, and then went to Dr. Williams to fill out the script. I never saw the dr.--to have my questions answered directly or find out which med was best. Strangely, Dr. Wms talked with another patient in the waiting room for quite awhile--whch I thought was inappropriate.

May 24th, 2012
Health professional
Good Dr. Recommned you ask question to get as much info as possible regarding your medical issue.

May 18th, 2012
had a lab done. never called me with results. had to call her. didn't know/remember who i was.

January 24th, 2012
I have been never assisted by this doctor in my Ppointmeents. Typically, new doctors or students rotating in the clinics as a practice, will be the ones talking and examining the patient. They takes notes and then go talk to the doctor in order to make a diagnosis and prescribe a medication. The doctor dont see her patients...

July 26th, 2011
Dr. Williams is caring and seems compassionate until you ask a question or ask for other options. Then she gets very hostile. She also discusses patient business in her reception area where the entire waiting room can hear what they are saying. Her office staff does not return phone messages promptly. I typically have to wait 2 to 3 days to get my phone calls returned.

June 1st, 2011
Regular Up Keep & Maintainance
I'm always able to get an appointment with Dr. Williams. Her staff is curtious and helpful. She often has new Doc's rotating through but they are just as attentive as Dr. Williams.