A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelleyanne Giddings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelleyanne Giddings is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelleyanne Giddings, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Giddings graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Giddings has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelleyanne Eugenie Giddings MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shelleyanne E. Giddings practice?
- Dr. Shelleyanne Giddings has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shelleyanne Giddings practices Pediatrics near Katy, TX.
See Katy Pediatricians.