Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shellie Graham-Lapp
Dr. Shellie Graham-Lapp, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Mary, FL. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Graham-Lapp is affiliated with Orlando Regional South Seminole Hospital and Florida Hospital Waterman. Dr. Graham-Lapp has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Shellie Graham-Lapp has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
Dr. Shellie Graham-Lapp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Mary, FL.