A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelly Basye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelly Basye, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Basye graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Basye has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- Stillwater Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelly Lynn Basye MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shelly L. Basye practice?
- Dr. Shelly Basye has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shelly Basye practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Billings, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Billings Internists and Billings Pediatricians.