More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shelly Basye
Dr. Shelly Basye, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Billings, MT, with other offices in Miles City, MT and Memphis, TN. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Hospitalist and Pediatrics. Dr. Basye is affiliated with Billings Clinic and St Vincent Healthcare. She speaks English.
Dr. Shelly Basye has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Shelly Basye is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Billings, MT.
Dr. Kendrick Trostel
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Billings, MT 0 mi17
Dr. Benjamin Plank
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Billings, MT 0 mi11
Dr. Daniel Gomez Tobias
Billings, MT 0 mi6