A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelly Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelly Berkowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelly Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Berkowitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
- Alta Bates Summit Med Center Abmc Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelly Zina Berkowitz MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shelly Z. Berkowitz practice?
- Dr. Shelly Berkowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelly Berkowitz practices Family Medicine near Northampton, MA.
See Northampton Family Physicians.