- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelly Berkowitz is Good. Dr. Berkowitz has been reviewed by 17 patients who have provided 10 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelly Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from Stony Brook University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital
- Alta Bates Summit Med Center Abmc Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berkowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Shelly Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shelly Z. Berkowitz practice?
Dr. Shelly Berkowitz practices Family Medicine near Northampton, MA.
See Northampton Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Shelley Berkowitz