A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelly Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelly Berkowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelly Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Berkowitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
- Alta Bates Summit Med Center Abmc Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berkowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shelly Z. Berkowitz practice?
Dr. Shelly Berkowitz practices Family Medicine near Northampton, MA.
See Northampton Family Physicians.