Dr. Shelly Bernstein MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Weston, MA

3.8

May 4th, 2016
Epitomy of Arrogance
Dr. Bernstein's self-promotional skills are legendary within the Boston medical community. Unfortunately, his love of himself and his interest in promoting himself on various boards and committees detracts from day-to-day patient care. Never an "award-winner," Bernstein is now a poor - very poor medical doctor. We switched to a new pediatrician in another area office.

March 30th, 2014
Trust the parents reviews - rude and condescending
I'd give a 0 star if I could. I actually read the previous review after I decided to post mine. Please realize - I *never* post reviews, but this doctor is so alarmingly rude that I suspect his lack of interest in listening to his patients' symptoms fully before pronouncing a verdict from the mountaintop will one day lead to serious health consequences for the child. The practice in general is fine, but my goodness - Dr. Bernstein is breathtakingly arrogant. Be warned.

January 26th, 2013
What a horrible physician! He is so arrogant! He spent 5 minutes with my son after making us wait 45 to see him. He said his cough was just viral. That night we ended up in the ER and he was diagnosed with pneumonia! I will never let Dr Bernstein see my children again!

March 2nd, 2012
The best doctor
Dr. Bernstein is caring and thorough, and makes us feel like we are his only patients. He makes my 6 year old giggle and my 16 year old relax and confide in him. I trust Dr. Bernstein blindly with my precious children, and can't recommend him enough. When we have sick child appointments with him, he is right on target, and has taken care of our strep, GI infections, a seizure, and a very scary head injury. We are always thankful he is our doctor.