A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelly Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelly Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelly Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- LifeCare Specialty Hospitals Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelly Ann Chang MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shelly A. Chang practice?
- Dr. Shelly Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shelly Chang practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.