A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelly Chvotzkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelly Chvotzkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chvotzkin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chvotzkin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelly Lynn Chvotzkin DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shelly L. Chvotzkin practice?
- Dr. Shelly Chvotzkin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shelly Chvotzkin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Paulsboro, NJ and Mullica Hill, NJ.
See Fort Myers Obstetricians & Gynecologists.