Best OBGYN Ever show details Best OBGYN Ever
by Katie on Jun 6th, 2015

Dr. C was great! She listens to me, makes me feel comfortable. She even sang to me during the exam to keep me calm and get me relax. I loved my prenatal visits with her. And I was lucky to get her to deliver my baby. No episiotomy!!! I had the perfect birthing experience. Love, love, love Dr. C!!!!

Love Dr. C show details Love Dr. C
by Katie on Apr 24th, 2015

Dr. C is great! Had a wonderful birth!

Love Dr. C show details Love Dr. C
Oct 19th, 2014

She is a doctor who really cares and listens. I do have a little wait when I see her, but she is well worth the wait. She spends so much time with me and delivers great care. Wouldn't go to anyone else!

Best Gyno EVER!!! show details Best Gyno EVER!!!
by Sarah on Jan 30th, 2014

Love Dr. C! She takes the time to listen and she really cares about her patients. Another doctor wanted me to get a hysterectomy for my heavy periods. I went to Dr. C for a second opinion. She gave me options and we decided together to do an ablation on my uterus. I was back at work in 2 days and I haven't had a period since! She's the BEST!

Amazing and caring physician!!! show details Amazing and caring physician!!!
Feb 18th, 2013

After seeing 3 different doctors for vaginal bleeding, Dr. C finally diagnosed me with high grade precancer cells on my cervix. I'm only and the other doctors said I don't need one, but Dr. C did one because of my bleeding. After that she did surgery in the office on my cervix and found I had really early cancer cells. She was able to remove all of them with the surgery. I'm so thankful for her! She probably saved my uterus and my life!