A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelly Dunmyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelly Dunmyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunmyer
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dunmyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelly Dunmyer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunmyer graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Dunmyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Healthcare System - Good Samaritan
- Genesis Bethesda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelly Dunmyer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shelly Dunmyer practice?
- Dr. Shelly Dunmyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelly Dunmyer practices Family Medicine near Zanesville, OH.
See Zanesville Primary Care Doctors.