A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelly Dunmyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelly Dunmyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelly Dunmyer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunmyer graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Dunmyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Healthcare System - Good Samaritan
- Genesis Healthcare System - Bethesda
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunmyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 9 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shelly L. Dunmyer practice?
Dr. Shelly Dunmyer practices Family Medicine near Zanesville, OH.
See Zanesville Family Physicians.