A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelly Dunmyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelly Dunmyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunmyer
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dunmyer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelly Dunmyer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunmyer graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Dunmyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Healthcare System - Good Samaritan
- Genesis Bethesda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelly Dunmyer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shelly Dunmyer practice?
- Dr. Shelly Dunmyer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shelly Dunmyer practices Family Medicine near Somerset, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Zanesville, OH and New Lexington, OH.
See Somerset Primary Care Doctors.