Dr. Shelly Dunmyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shelly Dunmyer?

January 2nd, 2017

Dr.Dunmyer took time to discuss the various things that could be causing my husband's symptoms. She sent him for an EKG to rule the most dangerous cause out. Her office let us know that very day that he would be OK.

September 25th, 2014

Made to be feel welcome and well cared for from colds, fiabetes, and a broken leg.

It was a long wait to get an appt. for awhile. Since there are two nurse practioners with Dr. Dunmyer, it is a lot easier to be seen at the office now. My husband have been patients for 10 years and know that we are well cared for at each of our visits.

July 15th, 2013

Patient

Been a patient of hers for 8 years. I think shes the greatest. Have been out of the country for almost a year. Looking forward to coming back and seeing her. Shes not only my Doctor but my friend.

August 3rd, 2011

probably the worst doctor I've ever visited

I showed up with a ruptured disk in m spine, but was treated like another drug seeker. It took me several months to get an MRI, which they didn't bother sending back to her, but directly to a neurosergeon. As a result I'm on disability 4 years later.She also spent the entire visit with her back to me on a computer (talk about bad bedside manner).I also brought my daughter in for leg pain. I had her examined twice, this womans response was to tell her "you need to walk on it" .. until I insisted and took her to an out of town radiologist. it turned out her femur was broken and she needed emergency surgery.I wouldn't recommend her to my worst enemy, and am surprised if she is still lisenced.

October 15th, 2010

Very difficult to get in touch with, office often doesn't answer phone and is impossible to get a return call from!! Must have very limited hours.

May 3rd, 2017