Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shelly Gasow
Dr. Shelly Gasow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Washington, DC and Portland, OR (and 2 other locations). She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Gasow is affiliated with Gifford Medical Center, Providence Milwaukie Hospital and Providence Health System Oregon. She speaks English.
Dr. Shelly Gasow has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Shelly Gasow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Nori Trehan
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi41
Dr. Alex Mcfadden
Washington, DC 0 mi26
Dr. Charles Wright
Family Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Sports Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi33