Dr. Shelly Hook Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shelly Hook?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Shelly Hook?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 23rd, 2016

Do not go see her

Worst Doctor I've ever seen. After my delivery (let me labor too long after water broke) she had to reopen my c section incision due to infection. Then treated it wrong and caused a staph infection. Cut me open in her office multiple times, told me to suck it up & stop acting like a child.

August 12th, 2015

Great choice for a OB provider

She is a great doctor! I truly appreciate her time, her patience in hearing what I as a patient had as concerns or questions about, and she shares her similar experiences showing genuine compassion! Jennifer is a busy busy nurse and competent. Getting in touch with the office like all clinics nothing immediate unless a true emergency. Fully trust this group!

May 3rd, 2015

Nurse is horrible

I gave the "courteous staff" and "follows ups on visit" one star because the nurse is HORRIBLE. First of all it is SO hard to get a hold of her on the phone. You basically have to keep calling multiple times a day for a week until she finally answers her phone. I was just wanting to know my lab results and I called MULTIPLE times and left MULTIPLE messages and even left a message with the appointment lady to leave on her desk... The nurse NEVER called me back. And this has happened in multiple occasions when I have been needing to ask her questions about my pregnancy. Needless to say, I switched Ob doctors just because of the nurse. Dr hook is a very good doctor but with this being my first pregnancy, I have questions that need answers and the nurse never responds to her messages or hardly ever answers her phone. Also another issue is that when I found out that I was pregnant, the only thing they did was schedule my first appt at 10 weeks and asked over the phone if I had any questions. This is my first pregnancy... I friggin have a TON of questions all of which I can't think of at the time and that I'll never have answered because the nurse doesn't ever call you back. Well when I switched doctors, the first thing they did was schedule me an appt the next week with the nurse to give me a packet of information and go over my labs and such, which is awesome. I'm already liking my new Ob clinic.

November 10th, 2014

Two appointments in a row of over three hours in the office between wait time, seeing the attending for maybe 10-15 minutes, and then wait time in the lab. Great doctor, but I don't know how someone has time to spend a half-day in the clinic.

March 14th, 2017