Dr. Shelly Lee MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 13th, 2015
Most thorough doc ever
I am sorry that I am writing this review as Doctor Lee is getting ready to move back to California. It is so sad that Albuquerque cannot hang on to top notch doctors like her. At any rate, if you are able to see her in the interim, she is one of the best doctors I've ever met. I have a rare macular condition and after moving here, I was concerned about getting good care. I needn't have worried because she has been more thorough and more compassionate than any eye doctor I've ever met. When you are sitting in her office as she goes over your copious exam results, it is abundantly clear that you are in the presence of a person with vast knowledge and I have always felt confident that I was getting the best care possible from Dr. Lee. Also, it must be stated that she was the first doctor (of the many in my life) to acknowledge--to actually bring up to me--the affect this condition has had on my quality of life. I will miss her and Albuquerque is losing one terrific doctor!

November 22nd, 2013
Professional and experienced
I was passed on from doctor to doctor whose best beta were to stall my acute uveitis with steroids. Dr Lee quickly identified the source of my condition and started a medication regiment that I believe saved my eye from deteriorating. I'm shocked at the only other review on this site...ease of appointment and wait time are regrettably unsatisfactory, however I am so pleased with the results that I factor in extra waiting time...Doctors are not servants and are constantly having to prioritize on an as-needs basis. I'm well satisfied with the attention and care and follow-up I am receiving.

October 23rd, 2015