A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelly Lovitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelly Lovitt, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelly Lovitt, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovitt graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lovitt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelly A Lovitt MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shelly A. Lovitt practice?
- Dr. Shelly Lovitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shelly Lovitt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Obstetricians & Gynecologists.