A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelly McCormick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelly McCormick is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelly McCormick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormick graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. McCormick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelly Carol McCormick MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shelly C. McCormick practice?
- Dr. Shelly McCormick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shelly McCormick practices Pediatrics near West Monroe, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, LA.
See West Monroe Pediatricians.