Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shelly Mccormick
Dr. Shelly Mccormick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Monroe, LA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Mccormick is affiliated with Glenwood Regional Medical Center, St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe and North Monroe Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Shelly Mccormick has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Shelly Mccormick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Monroe, LA.
Dr. Janice Ford
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
West Monroe, LA 0 mi16
Dr. Sheon Mendoza
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
West Monroe, LA 0 mi8
Dr. Terry King
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
West Monroe, LA 0.06 mi48