Dr. Shelly Mcquone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shelly Mcquone?

May 15th, 2017

Terrific

Very understanding, kind and thoughtful. Excellent manner. Very empathetic and sincere.

March 26th, 2016

Dr, Shelly McQuone is wonderful as is her staff at Upper St. Clair Hospital. She and staff friendly and caring. Every visit with her was great. Followed by surgery, she is highly skilled. She is an excellent Dr. and Surgeon. I would recommend her. She is amazing.

December 5th, 2015

Outstanding Talent

Excellent Listener! Takes patients' concerns seriously. Difficulty occurs in getting follow-up appointments. Her willingness to research problems is commendable.

April 28th, 2015

Wonderful doctor

Dr. McQuone did a total thyroidectomy on me back in 2008 and has a wonderful practice and bedside manner. I would highly recommend her to everyone!

February 2nd, 2015

compassionate and thoroughly explains your diagnosis and treatment. i felt very at ease with her

March 12th, 2013

I arrive for my first appointment on time and Dr. McQuone arrived 15 minutes later, proceeded to eat her breakfast and use the restroom while I waited in the room across from her office. When she finally did come in she was very brief, ordered a CT scan, and an appointment with an allergist. I went for my CT scan and my first follow-up appointment was cancelled by the office. On the rescheduled date, I waited 45 minutes to be seen and had to leave to return to work. On the third rescheduled follow-up visit, I waited 30 minutes and was finally seen only to be told she couldn't pull up the results of my CT scan on her computer because the system was down, but she would assume everything was ok. She wrote me a prescription for Nasonex and sent me on my way! Very, very disappointed with the whole experience. I did not want special treatment, but I would have appreciate a more thorough exam especially since I've been experiencing this problem for many years. On a brighter note, I did get a 2nd opinion and a correct diagnosis from a great ENT whom I would recommend, unlike Dr. McQuone

February 29th, 2012

grateful family

My mother who is 79 years of age, has had a goiter x 40 years. Despite family and professional encouragement to have treatment, she refused. Finally she contacted Dr. Shelly McQuone, and the rest is history. My mom who is very leary of medical professionals in spite of having 2 daughters who are RN's with 40+ years of experience, fell in love with her and trusted her to the utmost. She was very upfront and honest with my mom. My mom had a thyroid removed that was 15cm in length size and had a wonderful experience with the surgery and post-operatively. We are a very grateful family to still have my mom around who will be celebrating her 80 birthday soon. we will forever be grateful to Dr. McQuone and her staff and would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone needing ENT treatment.

November 16th, 2011

Simply the best

I felt like I was in the best of hands when I went to see Dr. McQuone the first time and thereafter. She really takes the time to explain everything in detail and makes sure you understand everything. I had to have half my thyroid removed and I feel she did and excellent job. It is healing great and I believe the incision will be barely visible once it heals. Her professionalism is outstanding and having to go through this ordeal I couldn't have been in better hands. She is simply the BEST.

January 6th, 2011

Excellent surgen

Removed my tonsils and took real good care of me.

November 26th, 2010