A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelly Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelly Riley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riley
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Riley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelly Riley, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Riley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Dell Childrens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelly Lynn Riley MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shelly L. Riley practice?
- Dr. Shelly Riley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shelly Riley practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Austin, TX.
See Austin Psychiatrists and Austin Child Psychiatrists.