Dr. Shelly Savage Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shelly Savage?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Shelly Savage?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 26th, 2015

NOPE!

I will never return to this office. I can't say anything good about her, because I never even met with her, before my miscarriage. She only sees you for the 'big' appointments. All the other ones you see random nurse practitioners. It was my first pregnancy, I was about 10 weeks. They refused to do an soundtrack on me because my hpt level was to low to be 10 weeks. Even though I knew for a fact that is how far I was. After I started spotting I called, and they said to just wait it out and they would draw my blood after the weekend. After the first appointment they told my my hpt levels had dropped, and they won't need to draw my blood again. After I went home spent most of the day crying. The office called me back to ask what my blood was, because i might need a shot. I honestly couldn't remember off of the top of my head. So, I told them I'd grab my blood card and call the person back. When I called back the person helping me had left, and I had to explain why I was calling, and having to go through the pain again. They did not explain to my why miscarriages sometimes happen. They didn't talk to me at all. After everything happened, I called and told them to cancel my next maternity appointment. They did not, and I got a 'strike' on my record. I will never recommend this office or this doctor.

August 14th, 2013

When giving me immunization shots, Dr. Savage spent almost the whole time on the phone on a personal call, no apology. As my OBGYN, she knew it was my 1st pregnancy but gave no guidelines or what-to-expects along the way. The ultrasound dr. gave a due date but said that it was an unsure guess. We figured out our baby's due date & called to ask to induce. Her MA told us she refused & that we could not move up our app. to talk about it. We didn't even have a chance to give our reasons. I had an emergency c-section & I was terrified. Dr. Savage spoke 1 sentence to me the whole time. That was it. Afterward, Dr. Savage refused to give a refill on my pain meds out of the blue so I had to go off 'cold turkey' & went through painful med withdrawal...no guidance there either, just like the rest of the time. Also, I've seen her chew out her staff for small mistakes & she's generally rude to them. She doesn't care about her patients or her staff. Find a doctor worth the money.

February 10th, 2012

The best

May 3rd, 2011

Dr. Savage is one of the best physicians I have taken my family to. Infact after seeing me and my children, my husband decided to switch providers and see her. She is very thorough and knowledgeable. Her staff is great!!

December 30th, 2010

Very caring and knowledgeable doctor. She treats me as a real person, not just as a patient.

November 5th, 2010

Great Doctor!

Dr. Savage is a great doctor! She takes care of my family and my friends and neighbor families. Her staff is awesome!!

April 8th, 2010

I have spent my life going to different doctors for my many health problems. I would get to the doctors and wait for sometimes up to an hour. I would generally leave the offices of these other doctors crying, and discouraged about my diagnoses. Their approach and delivery of solutions to my health problems were beyond terrible. One of the nurses at my former doctors office once told me, if I came in with mental health, I would leave needing a Prozac and a therapist. I found DR Savage when here clinic in Provo first opened. She was kind, and quiet. She didn't yell, or make me feel badly. When she delivers bad news, it is in an appropriate, professional and caring manor. Now, my whole family goes to her clinic, and I would recommend her to anyone.

January 26th, 2010

I think Dr Savage is a very nice lady, and a good doctor for your average family. She's very personable, but very busy, and I feel semi-rushed when there. If your children or you, have any non-typical problems she isn't the doctor for you. Our daughter has major food allergies, and asthma and I have left extremely frustrated the last few times we have gone in for anything but a well baby check. The nurses are great, but the front desk staff is hit or miss.

July 29th, 2009

Overall a very good, capable doctor

Dr. Savage has been my doctor for years and I've really liked her. Even when I was pretty sure what birth control I wanted she spent the time to make sure I understood the pros and cons of each. When it was time for me to have a baby, she was helpful and practical. When I told her I was planning on having it natural she made sure I was taking classes to prepare myself so that it was a good experience. When I asked for certain things to happen at the birth of my child she was understanding, and only disagreed when there was medical research that indicated that my requests could be risky to the baby. Then when I had to have a c-section she was understanding and comforting. She's been a great doctor to me and a great doctor to my baby.

August 9th, 2016