A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelly Savant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelly Savant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelly Savant, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Savant graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Savant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Iberia Medical Center
- Dauterive Hospital
- Our Lady of Lourdes Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelly Nicole Savant MD is a female Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Shelly N. Savant practice?
- Dr. Shelly Savant has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelly Savant practices Neurology near New Iberia, LA.
See New Iberia Neurologists.