A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelly Temperley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelly Temperley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelly Temperley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Temperley graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Temperley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Healthcare System - Good Samaritan
- Genesis Hlthcare Of Good Samar, Zanesville, Oh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Temperley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shelly J. Temperley practice?
Dr. Shelly Temperley practices Ophthalmology near Zanesville, OH.
See Zanesville Ophthalmologists.