A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelly Temperley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelly Temperley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Temperley
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Temperley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelly Temperley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Temperley graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Temperley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Healthcare System - Good Samaritan
- Genesis Hlthcare Of Good Samar, Zanesville, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelly Jean Temperley MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shelly J. Temperley practice?
- Dr. Shelly Temperley has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelly Temperley practices Ophthalmology near Zanesville, OH.
See Zanesville Ophthalmologists.