3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 10th, 2015

She is knowledgeable, relates well to kids. extremely long wait time. Front office is poor.

Fast & Efficient show details Fast & Efficient
Sep 17th, 2012

Great and efficient service, lots of improvement since my last visit... Good job !

Awesome ! show details Awesome !
Sep 10th, 2012

She is very personable; her staffs are professional and courteous. Last week was my first visit and I am impressed at the entire experience. My appointment was timely and fit perfectly with my own schedule. I just want to say thank you for you help!!!

I would not recommend Dr. Yusuff show details I would not recommend Dr. Yusuff
Apr 27th, 2012

Dr. Yusuff double books patients quite often and she is never on time. I have had several appointments in the mornings and I always had to wait 45 minutes to an hour after my appointment. The waiting room is crowded most of the time. I have been unsatisfied overall because of Dr. Yusuff incondersiderate attitude. I'm taking my child to someone else where I can get professional service.

Good doctor, poor etiquette and wait time show details Good doctor, poor etiquette and wait time
Jan 17th, 2012

Dr Yusuff is a very caring and concerned doctor. However, she does not seem to know how to run on time. Seems to be oblivious to the inconvenience she provides with making patients waits, sometimes it seems uneccesarily. She also chastises her staff in front of patients and clients. She makes herself look really bad by doing that, not the staff. Her front desk is very professional and kind, and are very good with making appointments.m

wonderful and caring child psychiatrist show details wonderful and caring child psychiatrist
Jun 7th, 2011

I came to Dr. Yusuff's office for my 9 year old autistic child's treatment. His behaviors had been a big problem for a long time. His development pediatrician recommended that we saw a child psychiatrist. Dr. Yusuff listened very attentively to my description of my child's medical history. Her diagnosis and treatment has been spot on. His behaviors improved dramatically with Dr. Yusuff's treatment. He is doing very well at school and at home. She and her staff are very courteous and professional.

unpleased,concerned, worried mother and daughter show details unpleased,concerned, worried mother and daughter
Jan 17th, 2011

doctor is self centered does not listen to your concerns waiting time between patients is not managed well office waiting area is not equipped for patients needs to have more time with patients.

Inconsiderate of time show details Inconsiderate of time
Nov 15th, 2010

I would not recommend this physician for bedside manner. It is apparent that time is not of the essence. Walls are too thin and you can hear everything. No patient confidentiality. Copies of paperwork that you fill out are not given to you, but you are held accountable for what you sign. This does not occur in a professional doctor's office. Staff is belittled in front of consumers. Negative impact on staff morale.

Nov 9th, 2010

Overall experience was quite pleasant. The Staff was attentive and detail oriented. Dr. Yusuff was gentle in her approach.

If you have TONS of time to waste, she is your Dr! show details If you have TONS of time to waste, she is your Dr!
Nov 4th, 2010

Horribly unprofessional. Chaotic reception area. Forget about trying to get anything that is accurate. If you need someone that is inaccurate in filling out paperwork and that can potentially add lots of busy work to your day, you have found the place. The ease of getting an appointment will entice you to see her but LOOK ELSEWHERE! You have been warned.

Doctor's Response

"SOME OF THE MEDICATIONS THAT I PRESCRIBE, HAVE POTENTIAL FOR DEPENDENCY, MY REFUSAL TO ACCOMODATE (SOME) CLIENT'S DEMANDS FOR DOSAGE MANIPULATION SOMETIMES PROVOKES FURY"

by james w. harris on Jun 2nd, 2010

dr. shelly yusuff is the best. we will recommand her to anyone