A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelly Zeira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelly Zeira, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeira graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Zeira has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelly Zeira MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shelly Zeira practice?
- Dr. Shelly Zeira has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shelly Zeira practices Pediatrics near Holbrook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson, NY.
See Holbrook Pediatricians.