A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelly Zeira:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelly Zeira, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeira graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Zeira has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zeira accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans