A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelton Hager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelton Hager is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelton Hager, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Hager graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Hager has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelton Hager MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shelton Hager practice?
- Dr. Shelton Hager has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shelton Hager practices Family Medicine near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Family Physicians.