Dr. Shelton Hines Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shelton Hines?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Shelton Hines?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 6 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 16th, 2016

Poor Manners

Dr. Shelton Rene Hines walked into the room, introduced himself in a firm tone and did not introduce himself to me the husband in the room. He immediately picked up the phone to call an interpreter with the assumption that we did not speak any english. I spoke up and tried to provide him with the information on why we were in the office and he told me to not speak and wanted to hear from my wife. My wife has Alzheimer's and he did not remember her or review the medical history before walking into the room. He has been her doctor for the past 3 months. He did not know any information about our neurology referrals nor did he want to research any information. Thankfully I brought my wife's medical binder with us. Our pharmacy called his office to refill Meds and he instructed the pharmacy that "I am not the patient's physician." He has been treating my wife for the past 3 months since the last doctor left the practice. I do no feel that this provider still has the compassion or desire to help patients nor I have any confidence that he is a competent doctor. I urge people to request a second opinion or a chaperone be present with seeking treatment from this provider.

April 3rd, 2017