A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelton Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelton Hopkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hopkins
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Hopkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelton Hopkins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hopkins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelton George Hopkins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shelton G. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Shelton Hopkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shelton Hopkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.