A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelton Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelton Hopkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelton Hopkins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hopkins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hopkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shelton G. Hopkins practice?
Dr. Shelton Hopkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Frisco, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.