A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelton Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelton Hopkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hopkins
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hopkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelton Hopkins, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hopkins has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelton George Hopkins MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Shelton G. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Shelton Hopkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shelton Hopkins practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.