Learn more about Dr. Shelton Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelton Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelton Thomas, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Thomas has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelton Wayne Thomas FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shelton W. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Shelton Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelton Thomas practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Cardiologists.