Learn more about Dr. Shelton Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelton Thomas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelton Thomas, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 20 hospital affiliations:
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelton Wayne Thomas FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Shelton W. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Shelton Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shelton Thomas practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Cardiologists.