Overall Review

3.8

March 28th, 2016
excellent doctor
Dr. Altman is an excellent doctor, and he has really helped our autistic 16 year old son. Cody is much more attentive to everyone, especially his parents, and he has grown about 4 inches on the vitamins provided by Dr. Altman.Overall, Dr. Altman provided us with a wonderful experience.

March 12th, 2012
Figured out what no other Dr. In 10 yrs could!
Dr. Altman is very caring, incredibly intelligent and an excellent diagnostician. I am not able to take conventional meds bc of liver disease and after 10 years of illness my entire system was compromised. He was able to diagnose and treat me with integrative medicine and used his extensive knowledge of natural supplements to treat me and get my body back on track. I would still be very sick if it weren't for him. If you cannot figure out what is wrong with you, absolutely go and see him. He is expensive, but you can submit the bills ro insurance and he WILL figure it out and heal you. Truly a blessing that I found him.

April 9th, 2011
If you have been everywhere else and tried everything else you will really appreciate this doctor. He will figure out what needs to be fixed and he will (with your participation - very important) fix it. I got my life back.

February 24th, 2011
CAROL BRADSHAW
I went to the office of Dr. Altman and found him to be extremely education in medicine. I admire this doctor and what he offers his patients. I enjoyed our visit, understanding that Dr. Altman could save my life if I ever become deathly ill. I totally trust and admire this doctor. Any person would be very very lucky to have him as their doctor. This doctor truly loves his work and caring for his patients.