Dr. Shem Blackley III Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 24th, 2017

poor

the best thing they ever did was refer my daughter to charlotte, shelby is dumb and does not know whats going on if it is not a simple uti they dont have a clue, the staff is very unprofessional the doctors pretend to know whats going on but they dont, charotte is the place to go mccay urology, shelby will never get our business again

March 5th, 2010

A 13 year survivor

Thirteen years ago Dr. Blackley removed one of my Kidneys. I had stage III Kidney Cancer. Today, thanks to his excellent care and follow-up, and his referral to a Kidney Cancer Specialist, my condition is stable. At the time of my surgery we could expect another five years of survival. I am so pleased with his skill, his care, and his excellent bedside manner.

February 3rd, 2017