Learn more about Dr. Shema Ahmad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmad
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shema Ahmad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmad graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahmad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shema Riaz Ahmad MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Shema R. Ahmad practice?
- Dr. Shema Ahmad has 1 office location.
Dr. Shema Ahmad practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Endocrinologists.