A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shen-Ying Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ma
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ma Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Ma has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Virginia Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shen-Ying Ma MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shen-Ying Ma practice?
- Dr. Shen-Ying Ma has 1 office location.
Dr. Shen-Ying Ma practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Surgeons and Columbia Orthopedic Surgeons.