A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shen Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shen Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shen Chen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from China Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Chen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shen Siung Chen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shen S. Chen practice?
- Dr. Shen Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Shen Chen practices Psychiatry near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Psychiatrists.